The Pennsylvania State University ▪ University Park, Pa.
BACHELOR OF ARTS, JOURNALISM ▪ May 2012
- Focused on writing, multi-platform reporting, women’s studies and English
- Worked at The Daily Collegian about 60 hours per week during my senior year, in addition to being a full-time student
Hopewell High School ▪ Aliquippa, Pa.
GRADUATE ▪ May 2008
- Graduated in top 10 percent of class
- Received the 2005 Good Citizen's Award for work on a service-learning project, Hope-In-A-Bag
- National Honor Society member; co-captain of girls' varsity tennis team; managed boys' varsity tennis team
- Participated in the Gifted Education Program from second grade through graduation